Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Angels for the Garden

I recently came across these tiny angels... and knew I had to make them 'old'! I have several kinds, but only 2 are listed in Etsy right now.....
We will start with the Serenity Angel.....She's my favorite!

Naturally I had to take them outside for a photo op:)

And then there's this couple called The Love Angels....

Sometimes I wonder if I have more fun aging these pieces or photographing them, lol.... I go blind aging them- I use the smallest liner brush at the end and go back and add a darker brown to all the cracks and crevices....It just makes everything stand out better:)

Until Next Time...

7 comments:

Lucille said...

The angels among the flowers make for a fascinating photo!

The Old Maid said...

They are really sweet!

Cinderella Moments said...

They are so fantastic! Love them!
hugs
Caroline

Maria said...

They are very beautiful Kati.
I wish you a Happy Easter.
Hugs
Maria

Fabiola said...

These angels are wonderful
Bye Faby

Debbie said...

Their looking lovely Katie. xxx

LaLaLand said...

I love my tiny little angel, Katie! Thank you!