Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2 New Signs

Ok.. So I know I am waaaay behind on my posts, and I owe you a bunch... But I had to share pics of these 2 signs I just listed in Etsy. I've used thicker wood then I normally use... and they've been aged a little more. I LOVE the owl- it's just too sweet:) Especially in the lily. Wouldn't it be cute above a crib?

And then there's the Hocus Pocus sign. Again another sign I just love!

I've been working on a sign for a Witch's shop for a customer order, so I've made a few Halloween signs, too. I took pictures of them earlier, but it's still cloudy here, and I wasn't impressed with them. It's been raining off and on for what seems like days now....but- I've figured out I can use embossing powders on my signs- and let me tell you- It has opened up a whole new world for me, lol. There's always something new to learn, huh?


Until Next Time:)

No comments: