Monday, March 4, 2013

I feel like someone up there is playing a really sick joke on me.
Jd has actually been gone for over a month.. just took me a long time to come to grips with it... Then the whole hand thing..
Which BTW- Really sucks!
I have 2 broke fingers, not one... Had to see the surgeon first to find that out... And well... This only being able to use one hand sh*t is for the birds! Im over it... I don't want to do it NO more! I want it back to normal again....
Not sure where i left off with it... but its bad. I saw the surgeon last Monday-they moved my appt up because my doctor said my hand was "Jacked up".. Yes- my doctor actually said that, lol...
Anyways.. First we have to wait for the finger to reattach itself.. And pray theres no infection... Im suppose to get the stitches out Thursday, but...I dont know- My finger is still kinda looking like a really bad horror movie...But, after it heals... we will talk about surgery to remove the bones that are now floating in the end of my finger... Then it will be on to physical thearpy...
So... No hand for awhile. He does want me moving the fingers, but any weight or pressure on them hurts.. and well... the whole thing really sucks. I have to soak them twice a day which is a task in itself.. and rebandage them..

Yup. I'm over it!

And then..
Friday night..
Otis got out.
I can't even think of my life without him.
This is not right.
He needs to come home...
Doesn't he know I need him to get me out of bed every day......
please come home...

9 comments:

Lucille said...

Dear Kathie! It's hard, of course! It's a terrible thing that happened to your fingers. But, please, do what must be done to help the healing process. I know first hand that it's hard doing stuff with one hand. I once broke my right arm in two places, so I know what you're going through. And, I had to go to the hospital many times a week and also do therapy at home. After that, I had to have surgery on my hand because of a nerve.

Could you perhaps try to get books at the library and lose yourself in them. Good novels that would put you in another world. You know, getting lost in novels is sometimes very good therapy. Well, that's all I can offer you besides following doctor's orders and all my sympathy and understanding. Hang in there!

Kim said...

Katie- I am crying. I cannot believe this is all happening to you. I have been praying for JD to come home and now I will pray that Otis finds him and they both come home. I wish I could help you in some way- I'm keeping you in my thoughts girl for a good recovery and things to turn around. Sending you lots and lots of love and wishing I could make it all better. ♥ xxxxooooo

Caseymini said...

Oh, Katie! I am so sorry to hear that things are not better...OTIS!!!If you can hear me, get yourself home immediately! Katie needs you. NOW!

I am thinking of you and I hope and pray that things will be better soon! Doing thins one handed sucks!

A. Wright said...

Oh Katie, I'm so sorry sweetie :( I'm sure posting was a real treat all by itself.

(((((((HUGS))))))))

Anonymous said...

katie, i come across your site from time to time and always am impressed.sooo sorry that things look so bad right now.i hope u don't mind that i said a little prayer for u.at least know that someone else knows how u feel and will keep a positive thought for your life and health to come into balance again soon! a fellow mini lover,kat

Sans! said...

(((((((((((((Katie)))))))))))))

Ana Anselmo said...

I don´t know what to say to confort you,Katie I am sending you a great great hug with lots of love.

Unknown said...

:( so sorry to hear about all of the above! Hard to find positive in a bunch if crap. All I can do is send big hugs!!

Marisa said...

dont worry He'll come back, I used to feel that way when Pouncer got out but she would hang out in the back yard and once when I left her out all day she was in the flower pot on the front steps just peeking out waiting for me to get home.

the neighbors were amazed that the cats would follow me around. I hope things turn around for you and I'm sending well wishes your way :)

Hugs
Marisa