Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Begining of the house

When I started making food for my daughter's dollhouse, I made a few extras for myself, or maybe it was the other way around, LOL. Either way, here is what I am doing with mine.

After making the food I realized I needed somewhere to put it, and what better way then building my own little box. I have big plans for this box. I even had to take a break for a few days to get my ideas together.....I had too many ideas. So after gluing the box together, I began to create......piece by piece

This is table is made out of bosa wood. It will be the main piece in the room.

Do you see the table in the box?? Oh yeah, and I have started to paint the walls, I also used plaster to give the walls texture.
The window and the door were installed by friend, they came premade from the craft store.
Welcome.......the outside of the house still needs a lot of work!
It's called apricot.......I love the color!


No comments: