Thursday, November 3, 2011

The kinda days I live for!

Figured it was about time I did a Happy post! (as Rufus runs right across the keyboard- Damn cats!) Sunday was my Youngest 13th Birthday! I can Now officially say I have 3 teenagers....
13, 14, and 15...... and as I said to my Mother the other day... "HELP!" lol
OMG! What am I in for? lol
So this is my baby.... all grown up- covering his ears as his buddies are Screaming Happy Birthday to him! In his defense- It was rather loud!

Of course no party is ever complete without Emma- my Daughter's 50 pound Moose. I swear she's the biggest cat we know, with the tiniest, daintiest legs you've ever seen! Too cute!

OK..... I'll spare my Ex the embarrassing after shot photo of his face.... But I won't spare him the story... Bah hahahahaaaa..... Oh this Good! Don't get me wrong- Me and my Ex get along really good- But I sure do love it when this kind of stiff happens. So my son got the tube thing for his birthday.... but couldn't figure out how to open it.... Me, I was standing in the back, behind all the boys- which by the way- have grown sometime in the last year, because I now have to stand on my tippie toes to see over them (And I'm 5'10)...anyways.... I hear a "Pull this" and a BANG and the boys I'm standing behind, back me into the kitchen.... and all you see is smoke! And here's comes my ex, Bent over.... barely whispering "They shot me!"....... And well... You know me..... I'm on the floor at this point laughing..... Because I'm realizing this tube is one of those party confetti things and what my ex if referring to- is the fact that the 'boys' have just shot him with is a tube of confetti- Right in the gut! ...... And then he says to me..... All calm like...... "Ya know, It really isn't all that funny!"..... ROTFL....... I just had to walk away at that point and help my daughter clean up the mess..... there was even confetti in the kitty litter! I'm sure my ex will be finding that stuff in his house for months! LOL.....
Poor Guy!


Cameron decided he wanted a Halloween themed cake this year so I found a Frankenstein cupcake cake at Farmfresh. Anyone want to try in it mini?


And I know it was Cameron's Birthday, but it seems my daughter has hogged up my camera. She decided she wanted to be a pretty ghost....If you look close you'll notice she has flowers on her white sheet and a unicorn in her hands- and a wee bit of a crooked face, lol. (Mind you we had to take the scissors away from her- she thought she was going to cut the eye holes out while she still had the sheet on her head- duh!) Only my daughter!



See..... at the end of a bad day..... I'll always have the kiddos to make me laugh....


Until Next Time....

5 comments:

Maria Ireland said...

Happy Birthday to your son :) What a beautiful family you have. Lol 3 teens i had 4 hehe but i survived
( just ):D Looks like a great day was had by all.
Hugs Maria

The Old Maid said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome son!
Glad to read this happy post!:)

onbeingaminimum said...

Enjoy them Katie. My three are now 22, 20 and 19, all away from home university, I don't know where the time has gone!

Lataina said...

Happy birthday to your son!!! Looks like everyone had a blast! =)

Lucille said...

Enjoy them, Katie. Before you know it, you'll be a grandmother! LOL!