Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Birdhouses are Listed!

OK.... So I know it took a lot longer than it should of..... but those that are done are up and listed in Etsy... and there only a few small ones left to finish and list. I only made 3 big ones... and they are listed. I won't make any more to sell. For one, I can't find the other sheet I bought, and 2- I like knowing there's only going to be 3 OOAKs! (Although I may make one ooak for Cora's Gothic room at a later date?- if I ever figure out what I did with that other sheet of stickers?!)


This red one has an image on the front and an image on the back... You can see all the pictures over in Etsy:)


There's only 2 of these little ones.... A black one and a grey one.... Sally is so sweet....

I LOVE this one.... Almost don't want to part with it.....


I have this set.... and then there is another set I still have to photograph- but I ran out of sun:(


The weather here has been horrible for pictures! I had about 20 minutes of sun and then it was gone. Tomorrow is Turkey day... and well..... I will explain that after I figure that out. drama- LOL! For now.... I'm going to go clean up the mess I've made, and prepare for all that cooking we're about to do! You all be safe! I'm thinking about you all. I might not blog or comment.. or email... but I do think about all of You. I wonder if You're out playing in that snow, and damn- I missed my opportunity for Monster acorns again... or if my mother has sent You those dang on bobbins yet.... or if You've made it back from your trip yet? Of if Your hanging in there.... There's a lot of Yous out there that I think about.... I will get back into to the grove of things one day. But for now....


Happy Thanksgiving!

Until Next Time

Katie

2 comments:

Ara said...

they're just wonderful!!!! i bet they'll be snatched up quickly! Have a good Thanksgiving! -ara

Lucille said...

Keep your chin up, Katie! Your little houses are very special! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!