Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's Snowing!!

I know....It may not be that exciting to you....but we haven't had this kinda snow since my youngest was one......about ten years ago.
(Love how the snow turns everything into giant mushrooms, lol)
Gosh...ten years ago........hummmm.....Sorry, slipping back to a wonderful memory of my ex husband pushing the kids up and down the street in their Playschool plastic boat. The kids were about 1,2 and 4! Good times! Of course though, they're all with their Dad/Grandmother this weekend, so I'm left to day dream about what once was:)

However! It's killing me to know that these guys are outside.....
I just wish she'd come to me.....
(This is Alice, btw)

They just look so cold! That's Mini T (Mini Tabby) on the left.....and he's so tiny. And so mean! He sounds like a tiny tiger when he growls! I tried to catch him the other day and he tore me up pretty badly. But then again, I'm too stupid to let go of them when they start freaking out....

We did take this tub, and turned it on it's side, so they could at least get out of the snow to eat. As you can see though.....Only 2 of them are smart enough to actually go in there....the other 2 would rather sit in the cold?!
Listening to the weather report now, and it looks like we've got one more band on snow tonight...So far we have 5 inches in our back yard~ I know this because I went out there earlier and measured it, lol......Told you I was excited!!! :)
So I'm off to try and stay warm.......
....until next time.....

6 comments:

A. Wright said...

LOL I love the stubborn kitties sitting right outside the tub :p Typical!

Glad to see you're back, love the new background btw

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I wish they would come in for you or at least not sit in the snow, lol.
Nikki xx

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

How amazing to have snow in your own yard!
It's hot and humid here at the bottom of the world!
Mercedes

Caseymini said...

Katie, how about putting a blanket or towel in the tub for them to sit on? Maybe that would lure them out of the snow. Poor babies!

Tabitha Corsica said...

Silly kitties! When they get cold enough, they'll look for shelter. They're stubborn but they're not stupid....well, most of them anyway.

Kim said...

oh- poor kitties! Folks around here put hay in their dog kennels in the winter to help with the cold. The snow sure is pretty :)