Friday, August 23, 2013

Im feeling beachy:)

I've been trying to get my beach items loaded in the store so I can begin to get the Halloween signs up.. And Labor Day weekend "we" have a surprise coming.. Stay tuned- I will be back with more about that later.. 

But for now.. Lets look at pictures:)

This is a dresser that I have refinished. I also made the baskets- drawers.. They were made from paper and have been coated with layer After layer of paint to give them the look of tin.. I normally use it in all my store pictures, but I am ready for change and have decided to sell it. It's one of my favorite pieces!! 
I've also listed a couple birdhouses..

And I got the Merdog and the Mermouse listed..
I also listed a few nesting dolls. I have a whole hand ful of them that need to be listed as well, so if ur just looking for one, convo me and I will see what I can do for you:)
.. And hopefully if I can get my butt in gear I will get these listed soon too- in the picture they're not finished, but I thought I share a teaser pic with you..

..I need to do a lot of updating, but as usual there's just not enough hours in the day.. 

So
Until next time..

4 comments:

Yolanda Morán said...

me gusta tiene algo especial, fabuloso trabajo.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

Anonymous said...

That is such a wonderful dresser,love love the crackled effect and the drawers, what a nice job you did, mini hugs!

Marisa said...

you have been busy haven't you I can't wait to see what surprise you have for Laborday :)

Hugs

Marisa

Deni said...

Gosh those trays are really sweet!!!
the paint work on teh cupboard is really great I m trying to make the same sort of finish on my little piece but not having much luck!