Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Bee Bed

 Sorry I stepped away again.. I've been busily working on a project, that I'm just Not gonna talk about, haha. But today I got all the big stuff finished.. N decided to give my head a break.. And just pull something random out and go from there. Well.. It all started with a bee:)

My best friend had given me several wood pieces.. And when I came across the bag today, it just all made sense. I had the material put away- it was one of those things you see at the fabric store, and just know you need a half a yard For some kind of project, someday:) And my Mom had picked these little beds up at a dollar store. They were too small for 1/12 scale, but work perfectly for Calico Critter scale:)
I still want to make some more pillows, but I think it's cute. And it gave my head a much needed break.
I gonna try and stop by here soon and fill you in on all the bs of life, but not today.. Today I'm just gonna create:)

Until next time:)

5 comments:

otterine said...

Aw, so adorable!!! :D

Sans! said...

Ooooooh, I think the bee bed is too cute. A unique piece of work, Katie. Have never seen anything like this :). Really suits the critters !

De said...

Very cute, Katie!

Marisa said...

thats what I do when the BS of life gets me down

Deni said...

eeeek! so darn gorgeous!!! love it!