Friday, August 30, 2013

When U can't sleep.. You paint!

I was up till 5 am last night, painting:) sometimes when your in the mood, you just go with it- no matter what time of day, lol!
I'm still aging things, but I got the base coats done for the steps, the stonework, and the roof. It was so bright when I first painted it... So I keep dry brushing on darker colors. (This was the first coat of paint)

 After I recheck again for white spots- u have to look at it from every angle to make sure there's no tiny holes anywhere that didn't get painted.. I think I'm on my fifth coat of black paint now- but soon ill ready to paint the tree!! I'm excited about that part! It's the decorating that scares me.. 

Until Next Time.. 

2 comments:

Caseymini said...

It looks really good, Katie! What white spots? I know just how you feel about those!

Marisa said...

Katie
it looks great, I dont see any spots though.