Thursday, November 12, 2009

So...I'm thinking my computer has officially died?!?! Still haven't figured it out, nor have I tried. Real life is hectic......But there have been some good things to brag about. My youngest son, Cameron.....and his football team won the play offs, and if the weather is good this weekend..They will have their 'Superbowl'!! :) I am so proud of him and his team! They have worked very hard to get this far!

Oh.....And guess what else....Casey...don't laugh, but Momma kitty brought me her 6 new kittens this past weekend! And they're sooooo tiny! I have been able to get a few pictures and cant wait to share them with you!!! It's killing me not to blog!!! I miss all of ya'll so much! This is my 'Happy place" and dang it.......I could really use a break here!! LOL.......

As for the minis, nothing has been made yet....so your not missing much, lol. I did find a mini potato peeler the other day though......still can't get over how realistic it looks!! And found some tiny glass figurines at Hallmark yesterday.........

So......hopefully I'll be back soon....and the fact that I can't see anything on my blog right now isn't helping any....can you guys see my blog, or is it ust a fluke on my end??

Until Next Time!!!

Katie

5 comments:

Kim said...

Katie- 6 more kittens!! Oh my goodness it is a good thing I don't live closer to you- I would have at least 3 more cats! Congrats to Cameron!! We have missed you in blogland!!!

Caseymini said...

Katie, I miss you!! Yay for Cameron!!! I am happy to hear that the next generation of the cat family is well and happy! In answer to your question, the blog is showing up in black and white. No background. It seems to be working fine otherwise. Your other blog looks perfectly normal.

Hurry back.
Hugs!
Casey

CA Verstraete said...

hey good to have you back. I don't see a background but that could be temporary. Hope all's ok. (Oh no more kitties? You're gonna get overrun. ha!)

Take it easy and enjoy yourself ok?

A. Wright said...

I can see you new post. Hope to see you back here soon.

MiniKat said...

We can see the blog. But can you see our replies?

Miss you!