Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Inspirational pictures from me to you...

All of these pictures came from a book called The Directory of Illustration Volume 13. A friend of mine brought it over the other night..... and I took some pictures of things I thought were inspiring. Please remember these are other artist art....

I LOVE this Grandma mouse sitting in her rocking chair in front of her little house. Makes me want to finish my tree house:)

OK.... Now you gotta make this big and check out all the detail! Do you see the whale desk? How freakin cool is that.... Or the castle bed.... Wouldn't this be cute in miniature???
And I so love this picture..... Anyone want to go for a walk? Looks like there's lots to see...

This next one cracked me up.... Raccoons putting jam on their bread... I find it funny, lol.

And why is there a mouse helping a rooster cook dinner? They are cute little pictures... and very inspiring....

This last one reminded me of a lot of you.... It's just a beautiful picture!

2 comments:

Sans! said...

I love these pictures :). They remind of something I wanted to do for a long time, post the pictures of this out of print book that I have of vintage shops :).

And I have read your previous posts. Just want to say that I am glad you are sticking to your price. Those benches are great too.

Jollie said...

I love those racoons, they remind me of the Sylvanian families ;-) that photo on their wall is so cute! ha ha ha

Hugs Jollie