Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Bags

OK. Seriously! This is getting really old, really fast......My computer is trying to die on me! I turned it on, sat down to write my morning blog........and the monitor went to sleep....then it decided to reboot itself?? I must have a bug or something.......guess I know what I'll be doing later today!

As for minis.....I started these a couple of nights ago. Drew up my own patterns on some drafting paper, and traced them onto Christmas scrapbook paper. I managed to get them glued together yesterday......and finished decorating them this morning.
I need to invest in some different tissue paper....I want variety! This plain white tissue paper is boring.....wonder if I could stamp some images onto the tissue paper, hmmmm? And, I might add some gift tags.
Ok, guess I'm off to figure out what's up with the computer. Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

CA Verstraete said...

uh-oh, better scan; hope you dont' have a bug.

hey the bags are cute! fun idea. I should do some for my christmas shop. Yeah color tissue is prettier!

Debbie said...

Good Luck with the Computer Katie.
Lovely little bags...

kimsminiatures said...

Cute!!!!! I love these! Mini hugs

Ana Anselmo said...

they are great, your tiny bags!!!
I am in holidays , but I must confess, I am so lazy (and I feel terrible about it LOL)
I also love your plant, it seems so real!!!
hugs
Ana

Daisy said...

I love your minis!

Debbie said...

Katie, thanks for leaving a comment about Hericus blog. Have you looked in the Archive for April, you can see one of the babies being born on video..Well thats if you don't mind a bit of blood...