Saturday, February 26, 2011

Post 4 of 4

And this is where I'm at now with the house. I begun to paper clay the whole thing, and ran out of clay....Story of my life....So until then.....

I love sculpting all those lines into the tree, I found it very relaxing! And all you need is a tooth pick! No crazy tools here.

I can Not wait to finish this house!! I still have a lot to paper clay.....And I have the front of the house to finish. But, all in good time, huh!

OK, well I got some pictures taken of some of the birdhouses...... So that's my next mission......
Until Next Time......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how this house is coming together. It looks like somthing out of a fairy tale where magical woodland creatures live. I just can't wait to see the finished project. Is the tree going to have branches?

Ana Anselmo said...

This little treehouse is just like those I dreamed to have (to live in LOL) when I was a child!!!
I can´t wait to see the final result and not you haven´t more paperclay....:(
lots of hugs
Ana
PS: thanks for your comment!

Katie said...

Thanks for the comments:) I'm glad it makes people happy:)

Doreen~ It's not going to have a branch that sticks out, but instead, I hope I can sculpt one(a branch) that wraps around the top.

Hugs!
Katie

Minnie Kitchen said...

this house looks so cozy! want to live in it :)

Heather said...

You've done a great job! So creative and looks so good!

Caseymini said...

Katie, I can't wait to see this one finished. This is spectacular!You just get better and better with the sculpting!

Lataina said...

Wow, you did so much so quickly! I love this house! I can't wait til you start the decorating. =)

Kim said...

I love this house too Katie- and the sculpting looks so excellent!

The Old Maid said...

A superb house:)