Thursday, September 22, 2011

And now a minute from the funny farm...

Since I can't show you what I'm working on right now.... I've made a deal with myself NO picture until I'm done!.... I thought I'd show you what some of the kitties have been up to....

Walked outside this morning.... and realized Freddy Foo-Foo is a ham... look at the bottom lip- too sweet!


This is how Wilbur sits..... mind you both his front paws are hanging like that.... and he'll fall asleep like this- it just Can't be that cozy!


...Cleo.... Cleo is still as crazy as ever! Really though, she has a personality like no other. She's almost up there with that Otis:) I hadn't said anything before.... but she lost her kittens right before we left for the beach house. I just didn't want to deal with the drama of it, but before anyone asks.... I thought I'd bring it up.

Silly Girl!


Otis has been spending a lot of time in the bathroom lately. I swear he is out to give me a heart attack. The past few weeks..... he has insisted on sitting on the tree house. But then the other day we noticed he had pushed the house out, so he could lay behind it! I'd like to have died! OTIS! And he's not the fun to get out of these kinds of places. One day I'll have to video tape him- he's pretty darn mean!


Then there's Bella.... She thinks she's a tree frog this week. I swear she comes down to eat.... but she has been there for days- I think it's cause the glass is cold. She's got herself wedged between my sons bunkbed and the window! Weirdo!


And then there's my sweet Rufus who never gets in any trouble! Ever wonder what happened to the Star Wars Toystore? Well..... we will just say it has become more of a cat house then anything! It seems to be the cool thing to do around here. Right now its sitting on the coffee table because I had to clean out where I store it, but when it's in it's home, the boys.... Teddy and Bear take turns sleeping in it. I dunno- maybe I'm in the wrong business?! LOL

Hope you've enjoyed seeing the kitties.....

I'm going back to finishing what I've started...

Until Next Time.....

4 comments:

Lataina said...

Seems like there's never a dull moment at your place, huh.....lol. =)

Plushpussycat said...

Hi Katie! Your kitties' antics are adorable! Did you see I'm giving away a plush kitty and a mini scarecrow on my blog--just a tip, in case you're interested! ;-)

otterine said...

:D Cats! Who knows what they're thinkin'?!!

Jollie said...

Ha ha ha as if I have a dejavu! ;-)
Cats are sooo crazy sometimes...
Got a nice picture comming up tomorrow on my blog from Moortje (you'll see).
Give all the furrballs a big warm hug from me... except for Otis I don't want to make him upset lol! (just kiddin) ;-)

Hugs Jollie