Sunday, September 18, 2011

A new size sign....

I found these tiny tiny stamps at the crafts store yesterday..... and made a few signs with them.... I ABSOLUTELY love these tiny signs!!! ((LOL... I came running in here last night after I made this one, and shoved it right up in the kids' faces, to where it scared them a little and when they read it.. they giggled! Weidro Mom!))


Just so you can see.... tiny, small... and large. I am working on a Christmas custom order, and I needed a stamp, so I called my Mom, asked her if she had it... and next thing I know, I'm getting a package with 15 different stamps in it.... Silly Mom! But now I have some different signs to make for the shop:) I love this Peace on Earth sign! And the FAMILY sign came from the same type of set as the BOO one did... too cute! I so hope I can find these at Christmas! (I bought these 2 sets yesterday- a Thanksgiving set and a Christmas set- both were only $1... oops-wait! They were on sale... they were both only .60 each! :)


Well.... I'm off to go catch up on some work that I am way behind on! The weather isn't helping this weekend... It's cold and rainy and I would just love to lay in bed all day. Too bad the kids don't get that, lol.


..until next time!

2 comments:

Lataina said...

Wow Katie, those are tiny! Love the blue and green.....so very pretty! =)

Caseymini said...

Verrry Nice. Verrry Scary!LOL