Thursday, September 1, 2011

I love the colors of the beach!

....I haven't been away that long have I? I see blogger is changing things around? Maybe now they'll fix the commenting problem.....
OK... Enough complaining... I stopped by tonight to share with you a few pictures from the beach...
 I still can't get over how many different colors you can find in sea shells.....
 There's the soft ones that look like they've been tumbling around in the ocean for years.... Or the jagged ones that may have just broken apart....
 I love the holes... and the dips... and the ridges.....
 And even the tiny ones..... even the itty-bitty ones have personality! Just makes you wonder where they all have been!
Just a heads up... I've been loading up lots of signs over in my Etsy shop.... there's even a few for my witch/wizard/fantasy friends.... and there's more to come! I'll be back in a few days with some of the signs I've messed up... My bloopers if you will, lol...

until next time....

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I totally agree! Love the shells you found. Each one has a story to tell and the colors ARE beautiful!
Thanks for sharing. I too, hope Blogger settles itself soon!