Monday, September 26, 2011

My kinda pumpkin patch..

Just thought I'd give you a peek of what's to come in my Etsy store...

Now you know.... I honestly tried to paint these normal, Really I did... but when it came down to it, they just didn't look right. I had to crackle them!

I'll have them in creams, oranges, and blues....

Big and small..... (We won't discuss How many I have sculpted, we'll just say I've been busy, lol!)


Before I go.... thought I'd drop off a few mushroom pictures as well.

It's been raining here for about a week now, and these things are popping up everywhere!

I love the colors- almost like my pumpkins, huh! And those textures!

Alright....back to the patch......

Until Next Time...

7 comments:

otterine said...

I really like these pumpkins...they have a wonderful cottage vibe. :]

Ana Anselmo said...

Katie, I love your pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onbeingaminimum said...

Great pumpkins, really different.

And the mushrooms....Wow! Simply beautiful.

Lataina said...

Katie, I can't wait to see the other pumpkins. I already love them in cream!

Those mushrooms are popping up everywhere up here to. And some of them are huge! =)

Lucille said...

I love the crackling job you did on the pumpkins. It makes them look so real! And it's too cute that you inserted it inside the flower. Such a creative photo! Those mushrooms are so beautiful! Leave it to mother nature to delight us with all her colours and textures!

A. Wright said...

I will be keeping an eye out for these in the shop, I love them!

Jollie said...

Nice job Katie I love them!!
I am sorry that you did not hear anything from me lately... I had some health problems with my back (it is a little better today) I can't sit at my computer for a long time at the moment.
I hope that you are doing okay?

Hugs Jollie