Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Birthday!!

My family donated to a 'birthday fund' this year, so I was able to pick out my own gifts. I found a dollhouse store in Norfolk, Virginia called Bits and Pieces of Ghent; and my daughter and I went shopping. I bought this tea set at 50% off ~all because it's missing it's ladel!?!? It has tiny little pink flowers on every piece.

OK, I make flowers for my cakes, but I have nothing on these......I am going to have to study!! All of these will go in the shop I'm building.

Then I found this cute little bench and thought they'd make a cute chair for my Polymer clay bears. But, then............ we went out to dinner, and my daughter and her friend found these Carebears in the............Gees, the things you put a quater in and turn the dial and get a toy~ like a gum ball machine~ ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY"RE CALLED? LMAO!!!! OK, after we ran out of quaters~ I realized that there was miniature Disney Princesses, and miniature Strawberry Short Cake dolls.....Oh My~ Do I see a miniature toy store in my future????

The rest of my money was spent on ordering more furniture for the house, and on food from a miniature artist....I will share pictures when everything arrives in the mail.

No comments: