Sunday, April 20, 2008

Where the shop will live...

Today, the last piece of roof ledge was glued down. Once it drys, I will have to go back and support it a little more. Still gotta figure out how to do a thatched roof. But, first, I have to finish the outside boards and rock work. Yes, this little room box has a long way to go.

I thought I'd include a picture of my work desk. LOL, I don't think I have ever actually worked at my desk, I much perfer the couch! But, everything I used gets stored here. Well most of it.....some of my things have found their way into other parts of the house.....and everything gets shifted to whatever room I decide to work in. I can honestly say I don't think I have anything stored in the bathroom.....oh, wait~ that's where the iron lives~ and Yes, I only use it to craft....won't even tell you the last time I ironed something to actually wear. I couldn't live live without my art clutter.........It makes me , ME!

Oh, the whole point of this blog is to explain, that one day, I'm going to have to claen off the top of my desk, so my little shop has a place to live.

No comments: