Sunday, May 4, 2008

A bump in the road!

I'm blaming this on Chris from www.candidcanine.blogspot.com !! I don't think she'll mind~ I have totally gotten side tracked from Katie's Corner, and have started a new project. I commissioned Chris to make a whole spooky dinner spread for me~ I had seen some of her stuff on her website (http://cverstraete.com/ ), and fell in love with her work! She makes the coolest finger sandwiches, and she even makes drinks with eye balls floating in them. Ohh, and don't forget to check out her medievel books!! Everything in the picture below was made by Chris~ Thanks Chris!!!!!

A close up of the table, there's even a side salad:)!! And the skeleton head candle holder~ it's one of my favorites!!

You hungry yet?? Yummmmmm

Ok, ok, I also ordered some human food. A pot roast dinner, with salad and a cake.

OK, so........ go check out her stuff.....I'll wait.

No comments: