Sunday, October 4, 2009

I miss them already!!

Thought I'd give you an update about the kittens.....and hopefully later today I can get back and tell you about the candles.....

So Friday morning we woke up and Fuzz, one of the feral kittens I have been working with, was gone. And then Saturday morning Possum (another feral kitten) disappeared:( And...well....I was beside myself. I have walked all over and haven't found them, so maybe that's good news. Maybe by me working with them, it made them people friendly, and they got picked up by someone amazing, who wants to give them a forever home. Or at least this is what I keep telling myself. Fuzz and Possum were the 2 most friendliest kitties I had, and the easiest to catch. So...like I said, hopefully there sitting in some one's house.....living the good life.

Then, yesterday afternoon, I woke up from a nap in the afternoon to the bf luring the rest of the kittens into the house. It took him a lot of bribing, but we finally got them in here. It's not the first time they've been in here, we lure them in all the time, we've just never shut the front door on them, until last night......and I am surprised how good they did. The spent the night under my son's bed.....and woke me up around 7 this morning...but then again, that is what time I normally feed them....so they were right on schedule.......

And after breakfast......Otis taught them how to use the litter box, lol.

I swear that it wasn't but 2 minutes after Otis got out, that the little girl, Bella....got in! Good Girl!!! I knew she she was smart!! And do you see how fluffy her tail is?? It's as big as she is! LOL!! That's T-boy watching (short for Tabby Boy, lol, what can I say, the kids named all but Possum~ he was my favorite!!)....and Sphinx, the all black one, is hiding at the moment......

I'm not sure how this is going to work out.....I guess time will tell, huh! But for now, everyone is napping (T-boy is now In the bed!! See...beats laying in the dirt, doesn't it Buddy!!).......and Otis is curled up in my lap, peacefully sleeping. He's doing OK with them......he just makes sure he watches every thing they do.

3 comments:

Caseymini said...

I knew it! Congrats on being a new mom, Katie! ROFLOL! That's how I got a couple of my earlier cats. They all look really healthy and friendly. BTW, what happened to mom and dad cats???

Katie said...

Ha Ha Ha Casey! Yeah! I know I am a sucker.....and I'm seeing the bf is one, too!! Rufus (daddy) still comes every morning, and If I walk to the store, he walks with me....it cracks me up, better than any dog I've known, and he doesn't even need a leash! The Momma cat is a couple of houses down....I've talked to the guy that feeds her, and I'm thinking her litter is a few weeks old now. I'm sure she'll bring them to me when she gets tired of feeding them...lol. My Lord, what have I gotten myself into?? LOL!
Katie

Thanks for commenting....it's nice to know I'm not the only crazy cat person around here!! LOL

Deni said...

I luv hearing and seeing what your gorgeous cats are up to!
they are so cute!