Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I should of never asked.

Someone please tell Otis that 5:30a.m. is NOT a reasonable time to eat breakfast. Do you believe that he got into the dollhouse, and started knocking things out, until I got up?! And now that he's all fat and happy, he's napping!

Well, the skateshop is coming along GREAT!! First I had to take off all those skateboards I glued on yesterday.....and use some better adhesive. Aleene's tacky glue was not strong enough. I went ahead and used the sticky stuff that came with the clips~ duh!! Worked a whole lot better! Then I arranged all the 'posters'......and even put a couple on the right wall.
I finally glued in all the skateboards. Well, at least all the skateboards that I started out to hang. I may add some more.
I made the mistake of asking the bf..."What do you think"................LOL............I shoulda known he'd try and take over....Back off.......it's my house! ............. What's that you say? It's Drew's shop? .........................Ohh..........Even made some skate magazines..........
Well it's back to the grind......
Gotta turn some sandpaper into grip tape, paint some trucks, and add tons of tiny stickers.

2 comments:

Ana Anselmo said...

na

Ana Anselmo said...

I think someone did eat what I wrote...maybe Otis, since I'am sure he is Garfield LOL
What I want to say is if you want to receive a lot of beautiful paper dolls for your daughter, (I have a LOT, mainly from US, and from the 40s,50s, 60s and 70s...)just write my email ana.anselmo@ineti.pt and I will send them to you, it will be a pleasure to share them with a little girl.
hugs
Ana