Thursday, November 27, 2008

Learning How to Graffiti...

The more I think about the idea of doing graffiti on the outside of the skate-shop, the more excited I get. I spent hours last night watching 'how to' videos on You Tube! Then when I ran out of videos to watch, I switched over to Flickr.....and typed graffiti into their search engine....I was up till midnight looking at pictures! I tell ya, if you ever need color inspiration, check out what the graffiti artists are doing! There's some amazing art work out there! Anyways, I doodled out a few names. My son came up with the name Emuit a few weeks ago while looking at a crossword puzzle. For some reason, the word fascinates him, and he's been doodling it ever sense.........I figured since he liked the name, we'd tag the shop with it. I'd still rather find someone else to do this. I know I can do it, I just want it to be really, really, Great! Wonder if the people that airbrush t-shirts could airbrush in mini???? I betcha that would look hot!!

OK, I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving! I'm headed back to the couch to doodle!!!

No comments: