Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thank-you Mr. Broken Toilet!

A broken toilet lead to the nursery getting a floor........ LOL...I had to run to Home Depot this morning to pick up a part for the toilet, and while I was there I picked up 2 cream, linoleum, 18 inch, sticky tiles. She originally wanted carpet, but due to money 'shortages', I knew I wasn't going to be able to order any carpet any time soon. And for $2.20 something a tile........she's getting tile! Good thing she likes it!!!However, I don't like how I have to cram everything in here, she needs more room! Because the ceiling slants, we lose a lot of floor space......And, I wouldn't want my baby that close to the top of the stairs......Scary!So, I convinced her to let me paint the studio green, and move the nursery in there. Looks like I may be painting tonight....woowho!You can always tell when it starts to get cold outside....the kitties begin to cuddle! LOL... Otis is about twice the size of Pocus...he really needs to go on a diet.....no more roast beef for you, buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)