Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stupid Shingles...

You shoulda seen me doing the happy dance! Woo Who! I'm done with the shingles!!



I know! It's not very pretty, and I'm sure there has to be a better, easy way to do the corners.....but I figured I better finish them they way I started them.



See, this is the other corner, it doesn't look too bad once it gets the final stain....



Ta-Da! A shingled house!



Now to figure out how to support those corners. I swear if you look at it the wrong way those corners shingles will fall right off.



I thought about flipping the house over and filling the whole underneath with paperclay........Any body have a better suggestion before I go messing things up?

2 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

It's always good to get the horrible jobs finished! I keep putting off fixing my little floorboards, maybe I'll do them tonight and get them off the list!
Mercedes

Ana Anselmo said...

why not trying a strip of wood all along the underneath?
hugs
Ana