Friday, April 24, 2009

I almost forgot!!

Look at What I also found at Party City......dang on most expensive wrapping paper I've ever bought at $2.99 a roll! LOL....What Can I say, I buy wrapping paper all the Dollar Store cause the kids are just going to tear it up anyways, Right??......Well....Not this time.....Momma bought herself a roll of wrapping paper to play with, hahaha!
Don'tcha just think they'll make the perfect bags for the Star Wars Toystore?? I put one of the fairy bags next to Yoda so you could get an idea of what these bags may look like....It will just be his head, but it's so cool. Also thinking I can use Darth Vader's head, and that logo for some more bags?!
But first I must Finish my other bags!! Or I'll never get this stuff in the mail. Mercedes, your stuff is packed, wrapped....and ready to be shipped.....Debbie, Um, what can I say...One day I'll get 'er done! And Heather...I'm still on the prowl for the perfect Hippie paper to make a bag for your bowls to go into.......... Then there's Tessie's bag, filled with a little something special for her...and still trying to figure out what in the world to send Zar, he needs something too LOL!! Ladies....I don't think I'll be making it to the post office today....But soon!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great Paper Katie.. May the Force be with you..LOL

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Don't hurry to Post Office, it's just nice knowing one day there'll be some mail other than bills!
Mercedes

rosanna said...

such a gorgeous paper and a very good idea for your shop. I mailed to you something which, perhaps, can be of use for you. Hugs