Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ready for a Long one.....

I can't believe it is already Thursday...It's just one of those weeks where my body gets the best of me. I watched a lot of movies, and caught up on all that sleep I didn't realize I needed.

Speaking of movies.....Today I watched a movie called Perfume. It's not the first time I've watched it, but today I saw it through different eyes.....Yes, my miniature eyes. Those Perfume shops would be fun to make! But, then again.....so would the (((*&%$^%&* HOLY COW>>> I'm sitting here trying my hardest to concentrate on making some kind of sense, and yet I can't hear myself think over the bf and the kid talking about F**K*** video games!!! SHHHHHHSSSS!! Where's my earphones??))) OK, Where was I...Oh Yes.....The Movie Perfume: I think the cellar where the master teaches him about scent would be really cool, All those Jars with everything from dead critters to oranges in them.....That'd be fun! Anyways.....If you ever get a chance to check it out, It's worth watching. It is a little twisted, and it says it's a thriller (But not really scary, it's just a WTF kind of thing.)......I really like the concept of the movie, and can completely understand the power of scent.

I've also recently tried to watch Repo! The Genetic Opera. I say tried, because this is a movie you actually have to watch, and I have a bad habit of putting in a movie and crafting. I end up listening to the movie..not actually watching it~ BTW, the music is really good.....It's another 'twisted' type of movie, but this one is an opera. Lots of interesting things going on. Let's say you need a new heart, but can't afford it up front, so you sign an agreement that if you miss a payment, the Repo man will come along, And Yup...repo the organ! Hey, even Paris Hilton is in it....I love the character she plays~ LOL, her face ends up falling of- too funny! It's worth seeing.

And the last movie I want to tell you about is Marley and Me. I read the book about a year ago...first and last book I have read in a long time. The book was awesome. I was either laughing so hard it hurt, or sobbing in my tears while reading it. The movie was no different. I swear the bf and I both cried through the last 45 minutes of the movie. I actually had to go blow my nose when it ended! Terrible! hahaha.....

OK......
And now on to the Blog Awards:

and
Sent me this~

All I know is that I have to list 7 seven things and pass it along to 7 people.....

And last week I received this award
From~
and
sent me this one last week...I'm so sorry I'm just now getting to it!!

This is what is being said along with this award....

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

OK, so here's the deal!! (LOL~ My stepDad says this All the time......) OK, so I want to thank everyone who sent me award here lately! I really, really do appreciate them. However...Instead of passing this along to a certain number of people, I'd like to pass it along to everyone who is over on the right under My Blog List.......And if you don't see your name there....Tell Me. I think I have everyone who I talk with......LOL, there's a lot of us now! And I love it! So, to everyone on my list, Congrats!!! I Love All Your Blogs!!

And now on to Otis...Seeing as I don't have any pics of minis to share, thought I'd show you a picture of Mr. Smartie Pants. Look in between his feet....You see it, Yes, It's his red toy~ He wants me to throw it down the hall so he can bring it back.
But, when he comes back....he sits just far enough away from you that you'd actually have to get up and retrieve the red thing yourself. In the first picture he is sitting on the electrical cord...in the second picture he's sitting right behind it....And looking at me like it's my fault I'm not throwing it....
He will actually sit there, waiting for awhile, and when I try and ignore him, he'll bring it up onto the coffee table and spit it out into what ever I'm working on......He's so spoiled.
Oh....LOL...see all that white stuff in the carpet~ Yup! Styrofoam......everywhere. Guess that's what happens when you sand it inside, huh??? OK...until tomorrow....I'm off to order a pizza.

3 comments:

Caseymini said...

Katie, remind me to tell you about the time that I shredded styrofoam surfboards in my blender to make the first beanbag chair in Tucson! My blender spit out bits of styro for 4 or 5 years after that! Be prepaired to find it for a long time to come!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Kids, men, animals...they're all the same! LOL!
Mercedes

Ana Anselmo said...

Good morning Katie! What a nice way to begin my day reading your blog!!! :):) and seeing Otis , of course, I loved the photos and the description (LOL)
Have a nice week-end with lots of minis, I am trying to do the same
Hugs
Ana