Sunday, June 12, 2011

Behind as always!

There's just not enough hours in the days anymore.... I just don't know where it is that the time goes....

I was able to get some things listed in Etsy today... and thought Id drop off some eye-candy for you guys.

I sure am grateful for the plants I have.....
but today I was thinking I need to find some tiny, tiny plants..... something that flowers and is easy to grow.... it would just give me more photo ops in the garden.

I do like the blue against the brick... especially with that little plant growing up through it:)



But my favorites are the pictures I took with the blackberries:) You wouldn't believe how many we have! I can't wait to taste the first one! Yum!


I know.... I know.... I'm getting really far behind over here in my posts.... And with kids getting out of school this week, I'm realizing my time is going to go by even quicker. I tried to hide in the living room today to get a little 'work' done, and next thing I knew all of the kids and the bf were in the living room with me yacking away about that darn PS3.... Made me realize I'm going to have to rethink my working environment.... trying to get anything done in the middle of the family is just not going to work, lol. ...sigh...


Ok.... Hopefully my next post will be soon...

Until next Time:)









7 comments:

Ascension said...

Tus casitas con fantasticas, me encantan los acabados que consigues y esos precioso colores.
Espero que con las vacaciones de los niƱos, tengas tiempo para tus minis jeje
besitos ascension

Plushpussycat said...

Your miniature birdhouses are so precious! I just adore them!
Jennifer

Caseymini said...

Katie, may I suggest Thyme? It has very small leaves, tiny white flowers sometime and is very easy to grow. It would look great with your birdhouses and signs. I do like the first photo with the pink blossoms though.

Good luck with getting time to yourself!LOL

Pilar said...

son preciosas felicidades

Maria Ireland said...

Your birdhouses are wonderful. I love the pictures.:)

Anonymous said...

I love the finish you put on these birdhouses. Really nice work :)

Kim said...

More beautiful birdhouses- I wish I could buy them all! I especially love how you age around the hole like it's been in the garden and used by season after season of birds- wonderful work Katie!