Friday, June 10, 2011

Just a quick pic

Thought I'd show you the difference between the 2 sizes of signs I make. I make them all different sizes..... but the width is always the same for both. I ran across this phrase "BAKED FRESH DAILY" and thought they'd make some neat signs..... and then I made some bread signs... and some bakery signs... and a few others. My goal is to have them listed by the end of the weekend:) Good news is I already have them photographed:)


I also want to get another blog post up this weekend about my recent purchases and a surprise gift I received! And I need to catch up on my comments. I was able to comment on a few blogs the other day..... but it is still not letting me comment on everyones! **Ara- is your reading this- The recent photo of Arabella in the dollhouse is AMAZING! I loved it so much I sent a link to my Mother, so she could see it too! She's just beautiful Ara!!!

Ok.... see ya later!

Until Next Time...

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Mmmm I love these and the herb ones. Can't wait to see what pops up on Etsy . . . I have some wee thoughts I may ask about soon x

Caseymini said...

Katie, love the new signs....Too bad I don't have a bakery...Yet.

Someone passed along a tip on the comment problem. If it makes you go sign in again, uncheck the "Remember me" box. Then it will let you comment. Weird, but it works.

Jollie said...

I don't know what is wrong with blogger lately!! I am having trouble too to post a comment on each and every blog that I visit!! :(

But I love your signs Katie!!
No matter what is written on them lol! ;)

Hugs Jollie

Linda said...

I love these signs! :)

Plushpussycat said...

Katie, I love your signs, and the "baked fresh daily" one is so cute--great phrase!
Jennifer

Ascension said...

Me encantan tus cartelitos!!!
besitos ascension