Friday, June 3, 2011

Kitty Teeth and Mini Birdhouses

I just love when you look over and see kitty teeth.... They're just sooo cute:)

As you can see.... Wilbur is keeping me company.

I've been busy making birdhouses. I'm working on a custom order, so while I had the materials out.... I made some for my shop, too. I've also come across some new nail stickers.... and thought we'd have time for a photo montage....

Starting with this set of green houses with green flowers.... These are flat on the back so they can easily be attached to the wall.

As I was coming back inside... I saw that my tea-rose bush had one bloom... So I decided to use it as a back drop.... Here's a teal blue house with a yellow butterfly.... Love the pink against the blue:)

Here's a little blue house with a white hibiscus flower.

Or what about the blue against this orange day lily?

Even this little green birdhouse with it's red butterfly looks good in this flower:)

Out blackberries are coming in... in abundance! this year.... I can't wait to eat one!

...and as you can see, I have hid another birdhouse in there..... I like playing around with these kind of pictures!


And last but not least.... My hosta plants.... I love when they're blooming like this! And I really like the blue birdhouse against the white flowers....

My goal is to have these listed this weekend... First I gotta take some normal pictures, lol.

So...
until next time.......

8 comments:

Kim said...

Wilbur is so sweet! I love all of the new houses Katie- looks like I might have to stalk your etsy shop! Your garden is gorgeous- oh how I wish I could grow those blackberries here!

Jackie said...

Katie, love the photos, fun and interesting, Jackie x

Jollie said...

I don't just love cats teeth, I love their paws (how they smell lol!) even more ;)
And I LOVE your birdhouses, what a pretty nail stickers you've found! I think the photos are stunning and beautiful even for on etsy... it is something different! And you can see how small the birdhouses are...
But that's just me on my fantasy lol!

Hugs Jollie
p.s. I read all about your Sylvanian Families/Maple Town on your blog...lol!
Nice those two houses!! I love the work you did with that tree on the house...

Lataina said...

Even though I love all things blue.....Oh how I love the green ones!!! =)

BTW, your flowers are beautiful. Unfortunately, my thumb is the farthest thing from green.....lol. =)

Plushpussycat said...

Your birdhouses are adorable!

by Sonya said...

Your Birdhouses are fantastic as always but your cat more!
I love cats!I have one nice and pretty!
I have sent something for you I hope It will arrive safe!
Love
Sonya

Judith said...

I love the way you've displayed your birdhouses. They're just beautiful and look so pretty nestled in the flowers in your garden.
p.s. I love cats' teeth too - in fact everything about cats apart from their claws when you've inadvertantly done something they're not pleased about ;-)

Sans! said...

I love these kinds of pics too. Mixing minis with real life surrounding :). Yours turned out really beautifully Katie.