Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Pictures

I hope you aren't tired of the flower pictures yet....
Here's a custom birdhouse I recently finished. It's a tiny birdhouse.... it's a little under 3/4 of an inch! I did a set of these, and while outside getting pictures.... Well, You know me... I had to play in the garden, too!


And here's a picture of the big order I just finished! Feels good to know it's done.... And you can see the different sizes of birdhouses I make, too! I like having them in all kinds of sizes:)


....and my other daylilies have started to bloom:) I've been growing these since I moved in- about 9 years now! I started with 3 bulbs... and now over 100 bloom at a time!


They're just beautiful! I told the bf if we ever get out of here.... I'm bring them with me!


Thought this picture was interesting..... I like the flower on the left... It hasn't opened up all the way yet... and it reminds me of a dancer. Daylilies are so interesting to me... I think it's so neat how they bloom for a day, and then die... And I'd swear each time you look at it, they look different. And then they're gone..... and then tomorrow another one will begin this dance, as I call it. I love the little things in life:)



Hope all is well out there...... I'm still dizzy here, lol. I guess I shouldn't laugh but what else can I do but suck it up. Now that I'm done with the 'big' orders.... I'm ready to move onto the new project.... and yet my body thinks it needs to stay in the bed. Man is this annoying!!


OK....

So Until Next Time!

7 comments:

The Old Maid said...

Love your pretty miniatures inside of these equally pretty flowers:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!
I`m sure your customer will be happy.
Mona

Plushpussycat said...

Your birdhouses are so cute! Hope you feel better soon.
Jennifer

Tallulah Belle said...

Pretty...love how you photograph them outside.

Hope you feel better soon.

Lataina said...

OMG Katie, I'm in ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ with the pic with all the birdhouses and signs! I love how they all look together. Your customer is going to be so excited.

I hope you feel better soon.

=)

Judith said...

Your bird houses are adorable - and they look so pretty inside the flowers. You must have a beautiful garden if you have 100 daylilies in bloom all at once!
Judith x

cockerina said...

your bird houses are delicious!
the flowers are wonderful!
this should help you feel better, I wish you speedy recovery!
kisses, Caterina