Sunday, September 21, 2008

Look who went to the miniature pumpkin patch...

With Halloween right around the corner, I feel the need to get all my supplies made early this year. I always wait to the last minute to make something, then I'm so overwhelmed with everything, that I end up not making anything at all! Crazy, huh!

This morning I came across what must of been a really old block of orange, Premo clay. I sat for 20 minutes, trying to mash this block of clay to get it soft enough to work with. I finally gave up, cut it up into little pieces and threw it into the food processor....I added some ( well maybe a lot) of liquid clay, and blended until it looked well coated. Then I started pulling out small chunks of clay and starting blending it all together. It was rather lumpy, but eventually it evened out.

I used just one block to make all these pumpkins! Now, I gotta figure out what to do with them! LOL!!

No comments: