Saturday, September 6, 2008

These are very addicting!

Ok, I must admit, I am addicted to these little pots and bowls! The ones in these pictures I made yesterday....I will post the ones I made today, later. These were all made with my polymer clay scraps, my favorite is the green one in the back! Do you see the one in the middle. Yeah, this is what happens when your bf thinks he can do it better. Mine weren't symmetrical enough for him, whatever that means......lol........you see what he did to his, right! Well, I baked it anyways and told him that when we build his man's room, he can put it on one of the shelves and we'll pretend it's a great sculpture! I even made a few pink bowls. You know, these might make for some neat sinks in the doll house? Just need to drill a hole in the middle and add a straw for the pipes.......

No comments: