Friday, February 20, 2009

And now a moment with Otis....

Every morning, and at other random times during the day........Otis enjoys a good game of catch. His latest jungle gym has become the bathtub. His favorite toy....the top ring of a milk jug! He loves it when you throw it up over the shower curtain, so he can dive into the tub and retrieve it. Then he brings the red thing back and drops it at your feet. When he was little he enjoyed playing this game over the bed. Now he likes to play in the tub.........his favorite time being right after you get out of the shower. I'd swear he likes the slip-n-slide effect!! This morning I pulled out the camera and took a few shots.......Thought you'd get a kick out of it.......He's very entertaining!!!I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Bah Hahahaha....Imagine this, over and over and over and over again....Absolutely hysterical!!He hops out of the tub so fast, you'd almost think he didn't have his toy.... But he always does...............and he brings it right back, so you can throw it again......very tiresome some days!Sorry the pictures are a little blurry....he's just moving that fast!
LMAO!!! He's got almost the whole thing in his mouth...looks like a very red tongue sticking out! Too funny!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy seeing him bounce over the side of the tub! Now that he's napping, maybe I can get some work done?!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Katie the photo's are brilliant. Otis obviously really enjoys his game of fetch. ROFLMAO.

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures of Otis. I have on orange cat "Rusty" and he loves to chase wads of paper and he will fetch them back to you to throw again. They are so much fun aren't they?

Ana Anselmo said...

Hi! Katie
I loved the Otis's photos and i missed Otis a lot during these last weeks...
thanks for your comment on my blog
hugs
Ana