Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A website with loads of ideas!

While out searching for ideas, I ran across this website I thought you might enjoy. (Although it's not miniatures, it's great for inspiration!) It's called the Zanzibar Trading Company.....and has items from over 100 countries. There is so much see, it's unbelievable! And all of it is absolutely beautiful!!!
http://www.zanzibartribalart.com/index.htm

*Scan down and check out the Retablos by the Jimenez Family album....very, very colorful!

*I think the African Bottle cap Key chains are pretty invent full!

*Check out the Touchstone Pendants from New Zealand for some polymer clay inspiration!

*There's hand carved gorillas...and all proceeds go to International Gorilla Conservation Program (IGCP)!!

....and don't forget to check out their photo album before you leave....lots of eye-candy!

~Masks, Jewelry, Pottery, Baskets, Fabrics~

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great Site Katie, just popped over for a peek. Some beautiful items on there. Thanks for sharing.

Caseymini said...

Katie! Thanks for sending that url. I had that one on my old computer and somehow lost it when I switched over. I completely forgot about it. Love that place!
Are you trying to get me in trouble??