Thursday, April 28, 2011

Due to the cloudy day...

I'm revisiting the garden again....

Haven't really done anything productive today.... well, I guess I can't say that cause I did get some bills paid, and I did manage to swing by the thrift store and pick up 2 pairs of comfy pants because I can't seem to get my a** in the ones I have here.... and when I got home there were two trash bags of daylily bulbs, irises and one elephant ear plant from the Flower Fairy ((Thank-you Flower Fairy!!!)) .... so the bf dug holes, and I got them all planted:) One day.. our yard going to be sooo full of flowers :) -when it's not raining I will take pics:)


As far as minis go... I've just been trying to finish things up. I have way too many projects going on! And I've been getting side-tracked so easily here lately! I wrote a list to help me out, so we will see if I can stay focused!

....shhh! This bunny is sleeping!.....



And Check out the strawberry in the next pic... It's almost all seed! And I just love this little laughing pig:)


So... Maybe tomorrow I will have something complete? LOL..... Or I'll have more garden pics:)


Until Next Time....

3 comments:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Not very productive?! I wonder what a Productive day is for you lol, because thats more than I've got done today.

Mary said...

Love the bunnies, so cute.

Kim said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the sleeping bunny! Wow- your yard really is going to be full of flowers- what a sweet flower fairy! I think you have been very productive Katie!