Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Birthday Present!

Wanna see what I bought myself this year for my Birthday?! Isn't he just purr-fect!! As soon as I saw him, I knew I had to have it! It reminds me so much of our orange kitties:) The plate is made by a Canadian artist named Barb Plevan and you can find her Etsy link here. I had it on my favorites list for a few weeks before I bought it, and prayed everyday that no one would see it....


Don't you just love the fact that the kitty has on a turquoise sweater! And I love the color combination she used! She has a couple of other plates, and from what I understand, when she can..... she's going to make more:) She does bunnies, too:) And some pretty cool looking fish! Stop by her store when you get a chance! If you're an animal lover like me, you won't be sorry:)

So..... Two words! SPRING Break!! I have a house full of kids, cats, and the bf! Nothing is getting done, lol.... But I am trying:) Be back later with some more pics!


Until Next Time!

9 comments:

Kim said...

That is so cute! I'm so glad you got him Katie :)

Norma Bennett said...

He has such an engaging expression but looks a bit like he's dropped $5 and found 5c ;) I've had a look at Barb's Etsy, her work is really original and full of character.

Nicole said...

Wow... Katie, this plate is wonderful! I love it too. Fits great there on your shelf :)

dalesdreams said...

Love it! Have a fun spring break! :)

Hanna said...

He is cute :) A perfect gift for your birthday. I love the shelf with the horse statues and china to!

Ana Anselmo said...

so lovely , the cat "face" is so cute...i am going to take a look to the shop.
Have a nice Easter!
love
Ana

Jollie said...

Such a great gift for yourself! :)
That face is too cute ;)
I had a look at her shop, she makes wonderful things. Thanks for the link.

Hugs Jollie

onbeingaminimum said...

Ah, I love Beth's work it is so cute but in a grown up way if that makes sense. I have a couple of her mini paintings and they always make me smile. Great choice!

Sans! said...

Very cute, Katie! Very very cute :)