Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How about an afternoon in my Garden?

I LOVE taking my little 'statues' out into the garden for a photo op! My pink Roses are in full broom right now...

I finished aging the bunnies yesterday, but got side tracked yesterday afternoon. Went to lunch with my bff and did a little shopping while I was over there..... I picked up a new pack of nail stickers, and had to run over to the craft store for some more sticks. While I was there I found something that I thought was too cute to pass up, but you'll have to wait for the rest of that story later....
Today.... I'm in the garden!


I love how this bunny is peeking over the cliff, even though he's really just sitting on a log with a bunch of mushrooms.



And I love taking pictures with the wild strawberries in it... This little pig looks like he's trying to stay out of the sun.



So is this bunny!





I think I took over 70 pictures today, lol..... Like I said I'm enjoying my garden:)


I was also able to get them loaded up in Etsy! I'm on a roll today...... haha

Until Next Time

*I didn't add moss to these bunnies because I didn't think it looked right; however, I'm still thinking on the angel and the trophies...

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Loving the Bunnies and your Roses Katie..xxx

Plushpussycat said...

You,ve got cute critters and a beautiful garden. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Kim said...

the garden bunnies and pig are awesome Katie! I can't believe your wild strawberries already have red fruit! The roses are so pretty too!! Can't wait to see what you found!

Jollie said...

Beautiful photos Katie, thanks for sharing a glips of your garden.
The bunny is soooo cute!

Hugs Jollie