Friday, April 29, 2011

Ugg!

OK... So, I was a little annoyed when I woke up this morning as saw that I missed the wedding! I soooo wanted to watch Kate walk into the church! My family and I were in Scotland when Dianna got married, and we were living in Wales when Prince William was born.... So it's all rather exciting to me, as I am sure it is to you..... I'm hoping they will show it again sometime:) I woke up as they were walking out of the church... and they just got to the balcony and had their 'first' kiss.... sigh....... What I wouldn't give to be there with London right now... Everyone looks so happy!

...But my real problem is I can't seem to pull myself away from the TV, lol. I have work to get done, and a house to clean, clean! My mother just informed me that they will be here tonight, and not tomorrow.. and that makes me panic a little. I have too much to do, lol. And all I want to do is watch tv!! Terrible!!

OH, and I need to turn this computer off! I didn't tell you yet, but I got a Laptop! My sister sent me hers..... Isn't that awesome! I can Not tell you enough how awesome it is to lie in bed and surf the net!! Very very convenient!

Ok.... I guess I got to go.... I gotta go wave my magic wand and get this house clean. fun. fun.

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Caseymini said...

Katie, I did the same thing. Got up too late. And I get up at 4:30 every morning. Just turn the TV up full volume and get to cleaning. That way you can stop when something exciting is happening. I am in the same boat. Lots to do and not wanting to do it.