It all started last night... I decided to glue together some beads so I can make myself some containers..... I need some small ones for Marshmallow Manor- and just made some extras.
Then this morning... After I let the glue Dry- I say that with improtance because I normally don't wait for that, and then things are fallen apart on me. So... Everything got a coat of white..... And while I ahd the white paint out, I went ahead and dry-brushed the Shadow Boxes...
Then I decided to make that one more project to check of my todo List! And... Ta-da!
Aren't they pretty! Don't forget to click on them so you can see the details in the shells, too!