Monday, April 11, 2011

What does a Saint and pig and a cow have in common?

Nothing really, Just that they've all been treated to one of my paint jobs:) lol


I bought these little Saints from Etsy last week..... I've aged them a little, and sealed them. Perfect for The Painted Lady! I have a few to go in Etsy.... But once they're gone, They're gone! Looks really good next to the church!
And then I thought I'd tease you a little with the plastic animals! I LOVE the pink Cow!! Looks so elegant sitting next to Jody's hydrangea!

Or what about a green pig? Isn't he just so cute?!

I'm still working on these... Everytime I think I've painted the whole thing, I'll find a spot on a hoof or something! And then there diferent things I want to do to them. Bought a big pig last night that I can't decide if I want to crackle it or spray it with stone spray?!~ Oh, decisions! Decisions! Don't forget to pop in here tomorrow.... I'll be posting about my Annual giveaway!

Until Next Time!

5 comments:

onbeingaminimum said...

Love everything as usual Katie but the piggie is definitely the best!

Ana Anselmo said...

they are really cute, I love the little pig!

Kim said...

as you know- I adore the Saint! I love the painted pig and cow too- I think I love the pig more, but they are both so darn cute I'm having a hard time deciding :) Genius idea Katie :)

Lataina said...

They all look great! I love the patina on the saint. This is the kind of aging I want to learn how to do, but don't know where to start.......lol. The animals look fantastic, but for some reason I'm gravitating to the pig.....must be the green. =)

Natalie Wilson said...

Katie,

I absolutely adore the church. Can't believe I haven't noticed it before. I think that is my favourite of your bird boxes.