Monday, April 25, 2011

White or Blue?

So... I got the bunnies and trophies aged... now I just need to spray them with a clear coat of sealer... and I'm thinking I may try and add moss to a few.... Tomorrow!

Today.... I'm playing with the cabinet again.... I recently ordered the tiny dessert bowls that are on the 3rd shelf. They are just so cute! I'm thinking eventually the plates may go in the cabinet, but first I gotta find a few more white items to fill in the gaps...


And then there's the blue dishes I've been working on. I really like these, but not to sure if I'm going to keep them... I just like the white a little more:)


...And then there's Fred! This is an old picture of him and how he sleeps.... Yesterday, he slide right off the counter, head first! Poor fella, just sat up and just kept shaking his head. He does this daily.... You'd think he'd learn.....but, no.... he's back there again today!



So..... I've got to finish dinner.... It's my ole' man's birthday today... and I made some rice and Jerk chicken!! So yummy!!!

Until Next Time......

17 comments:

A. Wright said...

I have to agree that the white pops nicely against the blue cabinet and I like it better too, though the blue dishes are very nice.

glad to see your draw got so much attention :)

Plushpussycat said...

Cute dishes, and cute kitty! It's fun to watch your process and hear about the goings-on at your place. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Lataina said...

LOL....the kitty pic is too cute! =)

Jollie said...

Congratulations to your 'ole man's birthday ;) lol!
I like the white dishes better in that dresser (how how is that called) the blue ones are my favorite colour for the kitchen but I believe they will look better in a white dresser :)

Love your cat Fred! Soooo cute how he sleeps... well I love all your cats (or any other cat lol!)

Hugs Jollie

Hanna said...

I also like the white dishes better against the blue cabinet. But the blue dishes has the nice vintage feeling!

Your cat is so cute! I also have a cat who sleeps wherever he stops for the moment :)

Hanna

Lara said...

I love the benches you have made. Nice colours! Your enamelware looks great too.
Congratulations on the birthday!

Maria said...

I love the white dishes moore on that light-blue cabinet.
What a cute kitty do you have, so funny how he sleeps.
Congrets on his birthday dear.
Have a nice week.
Maria

Las pequeñas cosas de Victoria said...

¡¡ que preciosos detalles ,aunque a mi tambien me gustan mas los blancos !!
Te ha quedado una estanteria monisima ,y tiene unos detalles preciosos!!
¡¡ El gato ,esta muy gracioso!!
que postura mas arriesgada.
jajaja
Un besito guapa,que tengas un buen dia

Flora said...

I just love the blue pots, perhaps to make them more convincing, you could add white details, for example, do the interior glazed as they used a time ...
I'm decorating in this way a series of pots for my shabby cottage, and aside from the annoyance of many coats of acrylic paint, I am satisfied with the result :-)
Mini hugs, Flora

Marisa said...

I like the white myself, the blue is nice but I like the white better.


Marisa :)

CA Verstraete said...

Nice! I really like the white ones too tho the blue are nice also.

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

My favorite is the little horse on the top shelf.

Kim said...

the blue dishes look fantastic!! Fred just kills me! How can you get any work done with a house full of cuteness like that? Happy Birthday to your guy Katie :)

M Carmen Casanova said...

Me gustan los dos.Quizá al azul le falta un contraste más claro, por eso el blanco parece más armonioso. La idea de Flora parece buena
El gato genial!!!!!
Besos.

My Wee Life said...

I like both dishes but prefer the white on the cabinet or what about trying a mix?! Love the photo of Fred:)

Ana Anselmo said...

Hi! Katie, the white set is beautiful,but as My Wee Life said, why not try a mix?... Fred is so cute, I wonder if he got a headache LOL

Unknown said...

i love the dresser!