Friday, June 19, 2009

Inspiration Pictures

Thought I'd share some of the pictures I took from Disneyland last year! LOL...Yes, My Mom laughed at me all day, cause I was constantly taking pictures of buildings and not the kids...Hahaha, What? I see them everyday, LOL!

OK, so I do believe this is the house at the beginning of the Snow White Ride....Please, anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

......next is a column with squirrels...or is that chipmunks??


And here's Toad's House....

Look at the masonary work on this building!! Incredible!!

How about a thatched roof?? Not sure who's this is, lol.


Look at the iron work on the door! WOW!!


And Minnie's House! Too cute!! I love how round everything is....and the colors!! I took these pictures at dusk, so they're not as bright as they are in real life!



And what about Goofy's house? All wonky and what not! Just look at that chimney!!


...and here's Mickey's House.....


I wanna say this is Mickey's fireplace?!


And a little house by the river!! Look it even has a little fishing pier!! :)

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed taken them!! Could you imangine working here, and getting to be a 'princess' or something everyday!!
Now That's Magical!! LOL! Yup! In another life, I'd be Belle!! Bah hahaha

5 comments:

DLSarmywife said...

OMG...I had to laugh...I did the same thing when we went to DisneyWorld this past April...I'm betting that my family is only in about 20% off the 600 pics I took! LOL
But like you said, I see 'em every day! LOL I love some of the buildings...hmmm now I think I wanna go steal your idea. (if you don't mind of course! ;-D )
BTW your pics are FANTASTIC!!!

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Thanks so much for posting these Pics Katie!! The cottage for Snow White is darling, going that way for sure!!! I love the way that 'tree' goes round the door, now how would I do that do you suppose!!! Will have to contact Jayne for that one i think lol Kate xx

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Wow! Gorgeous architecture! Thanks for the tour!
Mercedes

Debbie said...

Great photographs Katie, thanks for sharing them with us..xx

Miss Tara Ericson said...

Oh hell yea!! I was looking at that picture I was like "That looks like... Disenyland!" Then I scroll down to see the pictures.