Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some Dvd's for our little people?

Just a quick idea....I wanted some Dvd's for our mini collection, and have spent the better part of the day making some......

Check out these sites or type 'dvd covers' into Google.

http://shaunmusco.com/movies.htm

www.dvd-covers.com

Once you find the cover you want, take it into your Photoshop program and shrink it down to the size you want. Mine are around an inch in height. After I printed them out, I glued them around a piece of black foam. Then, I trimmed them down and used a black sharpie marker to outline the edges. I still need to spray them with a sealer....and I have a few more I want to make. I still have the Star Wars collection, and the Harry Potter Movies, and don't forget The Lord of the Rings Trilogy....Gees, I could go on all day! Oh well, gives me something to do on a rainy day like today......

No comments: