Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where it all started....

I got into a cleaning mood last night, and decided to try and clean up all my junk. I realized that most of junk belonged in Katie's Corner, so I decided to take the shop down and play. Turns out, she wanted to be a little corner garden store. Of course she still has a lot of inventory to obtain, and there are a few more projects to finish. But, for now, Welcome to Katie's Corner. Maybe you'd like to curl up in the sun with a good book. There's everything from Little Women, to Dracula, to The Wizard of Oz.
You hungry?? There's fresh bread and homemade chocolates. Or maybe you'd like some home grown vegetables....potatoes or tomatoes. There's apples and oranges, or lemons and limes.And I finally figured out how to hang the baskets. I had the brown ladder looking thing already assembled, I just need hooks. Then it came to me last night....why not use wire that is curled up on the ends. It worked perfectly!!
Although this shop is far from done, I think it's off to a great start.

2 comments:

Ana Anselmo said...

oh! good work, Katie, I love the colors, orange is my favorite!!!
Today I am working only half day, I am in holidays , just after lunch. But, I will take the computer with me with mobile internet.
hugs
Ana

CA Verstraete said...

Fun store! I love the bright colors too! You're inspiring me!